For Marlou & Jeroen’s wedding, I was asked as a bridesmaid and also to design their branding. They were the kind of couple to go all out on their wedding, so the design could not be lacking. We started off with discussing the theme and colours. They were going to have a fall wedding so they wanted to go for fall colours. For their logo, they wanted something with their initials. I designed something that combined them both, as they would when they married, showing shapes of circulair combining.
Their complete wedding was branded.
The invite consisted of:
– A teepee invitation people could build themselves (see above).
– A businesscard showing the combination of Dutch and English traditions.
– A program booklet (see below) for the weekend.
– A letter with information (see above).
On the day we had:
– A ceremony program booklet (see above)
– A thank you card (see above)
– Table seating cards
– Menu cards
– Children’s activity books
– Open bar notes & I spy notes
A wedding really has that extra bit of sparkle with it’s own branding and style. Do you want me to design your invites or complete style? I would love to add to your special day. Message me on firstname.lastname@example.org
December 11, 2017
Logo & Branding